Saturday, July 11, 2009

4-for-1 Sale

We're having a special deal today at TIM & JEAN: four blog posts for the bargain price of one!!!
**************************************************
(1)
One tiny dish drainer from Target + a giant heap of precariously-balanced clean dishes = maybe we should wash dishes more frequently.
**************************************************
(2)
This is my Uncle Joe and my cousin Sarah. Aren't they adorable? Don't they look like the kind of people that you just want to get to know? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM IN AUGUST!!!
**************************************************
(3)
I call this collection, "Petit Garçon au Matin":



**************************************************
(4)
So, Weston and I are heading up to Anacortes, Washington, on Sunday for 8 days. Hooray! My half-sister Karen and her husband Jon have never met Weston, and it's been months and months since I've seen my 23-month-old niece, Kailyn, so this is a big event!! Weston is going to get lots of cutie-patootie cousin time with Kailyn, and I'm sure that K&J will get us out hiking and boating a bunch, so pictures will certainly follow (but it may be several days or months after I get back). I'll put lots of pressure on Tim to blog in my absence again (hopefully without any raccoon invasions this time). Adieu for now! :-)

11 comments:

megan said...

fun post!
I hope you have a GREAT time away! good luck with it all!

Nat said...

You know I never pass up a good deal, and this post was no exception. :) You are going to have such a blast in WA! Can't wait to see the pics of gorgeous Anacortes and hear all about your adventures.

daMawma said...

Actually, I kinda miss Raccoon King. ("Oh heavens, the scratching....")

Lisa said...

I want to pinch those cheeks. Right. Now.

And I love the overloaded dish drainer. I always, ALWAYS do my dishes immediately and I NEVER have big piles... NOT.

Wendi said...

Ha! Your dish drainer looks like mine! (It drives Mike crazy when I stack em like that... but I'm weird... I don't mind washing dishes but I hate drying them.) Does your precariously stacked pile of dishes ever come crashing down like mine does?

Master Jeremiah said...

this looks more like a clearance sale than a "special deal."

dietcokegrrl said...

Love le Petit Garçon au Matin--so adorable! Can't believe you're leaving us AGAIN! WA is soooo lucky!

Abbie said...

I feel like a real bargain shopper with this 4 for 1 deal. K, Weston needs to come hang out with me. And good luck and have fun in Washington.

B Brown said...

You guys are some serious travelers this summer. I'm a bit jealous! Have fun and hope the weather is great up there.

Headle said...

Your blog always, always, always makes me happy!!! I never knew a picture of dishes could make me smile :) You are a cutie, Miss Jean!

sachia said...

Washington is going to be amazing..I love that place. :)