Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Cuteness Scale

A few things that have registered recently on our Cuteness Scale...
Question: Where do they fall from 1 to 10??

Entry #1:
Young Love
(aka Jeremary)
(aka Jeremy and Mary)
(aka Tim's younger brother, the senior in high school, and lovely Mary, the freshman at BYU)
Answer: 10!

Entry #2:
Weston Smiling in the Tub
(Helpful hint: Want to know how to make Weston smile... EVERY TIME?  Insist that he should NOT smile.)
Answer: 11!

 Entry #3:
Cole Smiling in Naught But His Diapy and Socks
(Six months old, 21 lbs 3 oz, 29 inches long.  Squishy and happy as a marshmallow clam.)
Answer: 800!

Entry #4:
Wee Piggy
(Okay, granted, this last entry is a little unfair to the other contestants.  But I could not resist.) 
 
C'MON!!!

7 comments:

Tim Anderson said...

Wait, this is a trick question, right? I mean, the last two ARE the same picture, aren't they?

Lalee Photography said...

OMG, I want to bite Cole. All that baby squish is too much for me!!! SUCH a cutie pie!!

Liz Johnson said...

Ho.Ly. Crap. My goodness, Jean! I tried to reach out and squeeze Cole, but my computer monitor wouldn't let me in. UGH! THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE!!!

If you put some rain boots on that pig... I would absolutely die.

Anonymous said...

i would take cole over the pig any day!
can you please freeze time and keep him that size until i see him again? at least maintain his body/fat ratio for me.

ps: my word verification word is: gyremori. isn't that what weston calls jeremy?

danyelly said...

Too much cute! Michael does the same thing when I tell him he had better not smile.

daMawma said...

Okay, time to snap a Christmas Family Photo with the four of you in diapers and booties. Then Jean can hold the pinky-piggy (in red rain boots) over her chestal area. Perfecto! Lethal cuteness!

James Cramer said...

Awww look at Cole and Weston smiling! And the little pig is adorable too. Sorry Jeremy and Mary, babies and pigs just can't be beat on the cuteness factor.