Saturday, November 19, 2011

At the Movies... Again

Twilight: 2008

New Moon: 2009 

Eclipse: 2010

File Not Found

(Jean didn't have any friends in Oklahoma yet, so she went to the midnight show by herself.  In her pajamas.  Yes, it was one of her finer moments.)

Breaking Dawn Part 1: 2011 

Some observations:

1. There are few things better than hanging out with girlfriends in the wee hours of the morning.  Some of us (not naming names, just saying the word Wendi) get really, REALLY goofy.

2. I'm finding that I'm a teensy bit tired after these midnight shows that the young'ns are so into.  And silly me, I forgot to ask Weston and Cole if I could have off for the day on Friday.

3.  I am really excited about THIS.  REEEEEEAAAAALLY EXCITED!!!!  I cannot overemphasize my excitement.  Imagine me grabbing you and shaking you while screaming about how excited I am. :-)

7 comments:

danyelly said...

Picture #1 - I am the only one still in Pasadena!
Picture #2 - I am not there! Why not?
Picture #3 - Where is the picture of you in your PJs?
Picture #4 - Looks like a lot of goofiness.

I also am very excited for The Hunger Games.

I need a friend to go see Breaking Dawn with ;-(

daMawma said...

Splendid! A girly-girl getaway! But at my age and general state of financial disrepair, I'll have to indulge when it hits the 50-cent rental rack at the video stores.

Tiff said...

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh.... the midnight showing has evaded my life since the birth of child #1. It's just not worth it. I *heart* sleep.

I'll be going on Monday to a theatre with seat reservations and leather recliners AND it's for 21+ because they serve alcohol, which means no teenagers! YAY!

P.S. I can't believe you went by yourself... that makes me sad and that I wish I lived in Oklahoma only on that night, to go with you.

Lauren said...

Oh, that picture. It was a fun night. I didn't do the midnight showing this time because my darling of a baby doesn't love me enough to sleep. Ever. I'm running on empty as it is.
I cannot wait for Hunger Games as well. I do the Twilight thing cause it's fun, but I'm actually REALLY excited for HG.
Lastly, I just noticed that picture of Weston on the side in his pirate patch and it's about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Liz Johnson said...

Ok, I admit that I think this looks awesome, even if it's a Twilight movie.

Tiff - I would totally go see Breaking Dawn in that theater. Heck, I'd watch a blank screen in that theater! It sounds soooo nice.

tonyandwendib said...

I don't know if I was Slap happy because I had just seen Breaking Dawn or because it was 2:30 in the morning. Either way, I had a lot of fun.

We should do The Hunger Games at midnight with Tim and then leave all the kids with Tony. That way you can get sleep this time :)

James Cramer said...

Hey Jean,

That is awesome that you went to the midnight show. I haven't gone to a movie past 9pm in years. Qoute of Jean the next morning: "Hey Weston and Cole, mommy saw a late movie last night and I'm pretty tired, do you think you two could just keep yourselves occupied for the next 4 or 5 hours while I sleep in...really ok great." Ya right, LOL, mommy never gets a day off.