Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

So, I've officially decided that everyone who reads this blog is Totally Awesome to the Max. (Feel free to self-describe that way!) All of the comments about our recent Un-party were very supportive, and it makes me truly and deeply wish that we all lived in the same neighborhood. (Commune, anyone? No? Okey doke.)

Anyway, December has been a busy month for us, so I've decided that brevity is in order this late night. Our month included a Rose Bowl Half Marathon by Tim (great job!), a trip to Wicked at the Pantages Theater for Jean's birthday (PHENOMENAL... I had no idea... let me say it again... PHENOMENAL), and a business trip to a super-awesome resort in Zihuatanejo (where they left me a Happy Birthday message in flower petals!). Finally, we enjoyed a gleeful moment this afternoon as well when we gave our friends Jacob and Tak a belt encased in Jello for Christmas. (Long story.) Anyway, here are photos of all the exciting events:










Finally, here is the next three-week pregnant photo (31 weeks now - Tadpole's gettin' big!):


Tim and I are off to PA for the holidays, so this will probably be the last post for a little while. Have a Merry Christmas! You guys are the best. We just love ya. :-)

10 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

You look GREAT! Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

Hooray you do look great! And sounds like you had an awesome birthday!

Okay, I've only heard good things about this Wicked. I know nothing about it. I need to look into it.

dana said...

Another cute pregnancy photo! 31 weeks! woohoo!
Glad you saw Wicked. I'm jealous you went to Mexico. A late Happy Birthday! And your friend looks really excited about his jello.
Have a Merry Christmas back home!

Brooke said...

Cute pregnancy photo. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

safe travels J&T! where is zuahatenega? I know I spelled that wrong... oops. I SOOOO want to see Wicked :-( I hear it's really good. Sounds like a freakin' totally awesome bday!!! See you soon!

Wendi said...

I can't wait to see the Tadpole... although I reckon he doesn't much look like a tadpole anymore! I am always wishing that we could take our friends with us wherever we move, but alas... that doesn't work.

hilary w said...

I'm so excited that you went to Wicked! We also had a chance to see it there a couple of months ago and I was blown away! You listen to the music but you have no idea how great the story line is! Have a great holiday break!

Deidra said...

The Hartwells just got your Christmas card and are very excited to keep up with you guys via blogging. Chris can be found here and I can be found here.

Hopefully we'll make it to CA this year; we'll keep you posted!

Headle said...

Jean--
You look so beautiful!! What a wonderful mother you are going to make.

That's so neat about going to see Wicked and all the other travels.

Have fun in Pennsylvania with the family! I know they aren't going to let you leave though...who would?! :)

Love,
Heather

Lesley said...

Your name looks great in flower parts!

And Tadpole is looking cuter all the time!