Sunday, April 18, 2010

That Wacky Weston

Tim's busy doing freelance work/baking cookies/playing Splinter Cell: Conviction these days, while I'm busy mothering/going to Disneyland/looking hot. But, we're still managing to find time to capture some of Weston's wacky antics.

For instance, one day Weston decided to transform an otherwise typical dad-in-the-living-room into a fine art display:
Here, he is carefully balancing the final piece (a yellow Megablock) on top of Tim:
I never got a straight answer, but I believe the exhibit was entitled, "Father, Living Roomed." Tim is a trooper:
Tim took this picture, and I love it, because it perfectly captures my life right now. I spend so much time sitting on the floor in Weston's room, reading books on demand or playing trains or having a "play food picnic." Like I mentioned before, sometimes playtime can feel really repetitive, but I know I'm going to miss these times later in life:
And finally... the Poser was at it again the other day. I swear he does this all on his own. We walked into the living room to find him like this:
He got a little shy for a second...
... and then ran to the doorway and struck a follow-up pose:
I don't know. I just don't know.

But that one sure makes us smile. :-)

11 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

HAHAHAHAHA. I am a big fan of Weston's modern art. Way to be both an artist and somebody's muse, Tim.

Lalee Photography said...

Hahaha, I love that he turned Tim into a work of art. :) Man, to be in the mind of a child. I'm loving the poses and hope he throws some Blue Steel our way soon. LOL :) What a cutie!!

Wendi said...

That boy is already working on his modeling career! He knows he's good lookin'.

Lisa said...

I love it!!! And "looking hot" is my number one priority around here ;) (as hot as a pregnant lady who's eating too many desserts can look)

La La Land said...

I love the modern art, I love the posing, and I love that you are still working on being hot!

Abbie said...

hahaha. Oh, this little man of yours is awesome! I like him so much!

Audrie is looking at the pictures with a big, fat smile on her face. I approve.

Kristen said...

That boy cracks me up! I love all of his poses. You might have a future model on your hands!

daMawma said...

He is VERY aware of the camera. There probably won't be all that many unguarded shots now. I remember on one recent video he said, "Bye-bye camera."

Headle said...

Ha ha ha!! Ok, the picture where one foot is in front of the other has me laughing out loud. Look at his poise! The hands on hips is a nice touch. CLASSIC! SO STINKIN' CUTE!

I like the shy picture too! Awwww...

Way to be a good sport Tim! :)

And Jean, the picture of you reading to Weston is beautiful. Its those moments that make the days count :)

B Brown said...

I totally had a "Zoolander" moment looking at Weston's poses. What is he going to name his signature move?

James Cramer said...

Thanks for the blog. You three are awesome. I'm a huge fan of live art performances such as this, Tim you're a good sport.