Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Will It Be YOU??

You may have noticed that my Site Meter count is slowly rising towards 20,000 visitors. Yes, 20,000. That's, like, practically a million!! (when you add 980,000).

In honor of this momentous occasion, I've spent the last eight and a half hours creating a beautiful, glorious artistic depiction of the many rewards that await that lucky person who will be #20,000 on this blog. Will it be YOU??

(If it is you, please click on the beautiful, glorious artistic depiction below, print it out, frame it, and hang it above your computer as an eternal monument to your blog-reading greatness.)

12 comments:

Tiff said...

So CLOSE!!!!!

(19,986)

Lalee Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lalee Photography said...

19,995 & 19,996...I hit refresh. And then I was tempted to hit refresh 4 more times but didn't want to be a cheater. :)

Abbie said...

19,999!!! Nuts!

La La Land said...

20,002! How could you do that to me!?!

Can I still print out the glorious piece of art and hang it up?

lyndsey said...

uh...when i clicked on this blog it said 20,000!!! does that mean i win?!?!/

Katie said...

Darn... missed it by 6!

Lisa said...

20,010. Sad day. I may still frame that picture, though. Awwwwwwweeeeesome.

Brooke said...

I was WAY too late 20,012!

Headle said...

20,017 Missed it by a mile but I will say that I love that poster and might print it out anyway! ha ha ha! You are a cutie! :)

Liz Johnson said...

I demand a recount.

daMawma said...

By the time I got on, it was up to 20,034. Anyway, Missy, don't let it go to your head. Some of us keep coming back hoping to find more Raccoon King stories (yea Tim). Others of us are fond of Weston photos (yea grandson). And okay, your weird folksy humor may attract some steady readers (yea fave daw).