Thursday, November 8, 2007

Monkey and D

This is ridiculously late in posting, but this year for Halloween, Tim and I dressed up as Dwight and Angela from The Office. Tim made genuine Dunder-Mifflin letterhead (which I used to make notes for the Party Planning Committee), and he also made us Dunder-Mifflin nametags. He (being the bomb) also made me a "We miss you, Sprinkles" sticker, which I wore proudly as a display of my mourning and remembrance. So, after our church's Trunk or Treat party (an opportunity for the children to collect a bounty of chocolately goodness in record time), we hit the town (aka Jacob and Tak's apartment) for a sweet Halloween party, dressed up as Monkey and D, and as it turned out, our boss Michael Scott (aka Jason) was also in attendance.

That's what she said.




7 comments:

Abby said...

Okay, I had to finish laughing before I commented. That. Was. Awesome. Tim, you make a great Dwight!

Jake said...

Oh my. The look on Jean's face is very much how Angela looks on the show.

Lisa said...

I know Jean, nice Angela face! You guys are so awesome!

hilary w said...

I am laughing so hard! You guys look great. Yay for The Office!

Lesley said...

Yes, the perfect Angela face. So funny!

Lillian said...

I love that you dressed up like Dwight and Angela! On your name card you should have put Dwight Fart Schrute. I love the practical jokes Jim plays on Dwight - do you remember that one?

Jay said...

hahaha awesome shots! great costumes!