Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cuddle-icious

The little tyke is now 11 days old! WOW!! Time flies. Since he's been home for a number of days now, we've had several "firsts" with him: his first walk in the stroller (around the Rose Bowl); his first neighborhood walk; his first lunch at Lebanese Kitchen (to be followed by many more, given their delectable falafel); his first sponge bath (which he did NOT enjoy); and others. And Tim and I had a "first" too: our first post-baby date! Genghi (Mom-Mom Anne Marie) watched Weston for a couple hours, and Tim and I ran some errands, shopped at Borders, and got ice cream at Cold Stone. At first we couldn't talk about anything but the baby, but eventually we brainstormed other non-baby topics (movies, school, etc.), and tried to make our way through them. It was a lot of fun! We returned just in time for Lost, which was like "Whoa!" and "Oh my gosh!" and "What the heck!"-awesome as always. :-)

Anyway, I'll stop talking now, and get to the good part: cutie-patootie photos from the past week!












9 comments:

Abby said...

He just keeps getting cuter. I'm impressed that you were able to come up with "non-baby" things for your "post-baby" first date! Good job!

And YEAH -- That's exactly how Lost was!!

Now if only our other favorite shows would come back....

Liz Johnson said...

How on Earth do you already look so good and refreshed and human!?!? You look AMAZING!

And so does he. Awww, he is SO CUTE!!!! I love all these pics!!

dana said...

Yay for a first post-baby date! MUCH needed for everyone.
And Weston just continues to deliver on the "cute" factor. Love him!

(you know, one of these days, my goal is to be the first to leave a comment on your blog. You have too many loyal commenters who always beat me to it!)

daMawma said...

Great photos! My favorite is clean, slippery Weston in his hooded terry towel. He appears to like THAT part of bath time.

Jay said...

that boy is adorable!

Wendi said...

He is so stinking cute Jean! And Liz is so right: You look amazing! I'm impressed that you have already had a post-baby date. That's wonderful!

Lisa said...

Wow, I'm impressed that you already got out together! You are amazing! And that little kid is just so stinkin' adorable. I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Headle said...

Oh! I LOVE WESTON!! I want to hold him!!! If only we could travel THROUGH the internet... :)

I love these pictures! And I'm SUPER impressed that you and Tim already went out for ice cream! How CUTE is that?!

I've only ever scene a half episode of Lost, but it always sounds so interesting!! How awesome that you guys are doing SO WELL!!

Allison said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!

It almost makes me want one. Almost. Still saving for that motorcycle!