Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vampire Fever

As we ALL know, Twilight is opening this Thursday at midnight. I know some of you are obsessed, while others are indifferent or completely unawares. I, personally, will be channeling my inner 12-year-old and going on Friday night with a few girlfriends. I imagine that we will be surrounded by shrieking 'teens and 'tweens who will be wearing plastic vampire teeth and t-shirts with pictures of Edward's face in a big sparkly heart, and who will be clutching their bedazzled iPods and listening to Jonas Brothers, HSM, and Bella's Lullaby Remix. It will be off-the-hook awesome. And, I am not ashamed to say, I think there will be some Edward-induced giggling on our part, too. (Don't worry, Timberwolf, you know my heart is yours.)

In the meantime, check out these cupcakes from TAMN's latest giveaway. How sweet is this:

10 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Not all HSM fans are Twilight fans!!!!!!!!

But I still want to eat those cupcakes. YUM.

dana said...

those are awesome! I love them.

Jenn said...

I think it is hilarious & a little ridiculous how excited I am for this movie to come out. I posted about going to see the movie fully expecting no response & no one to come with us. It's good to know I have peeps!

Lalee Photography said...

Dude, you have NO IDEA how excited I am!!! Andrea bought us each twilight necklaces off of etsy and we are going to the friday matinee (woo tickets less than $10!) and we're totally wearing them. I CAN'T WAIT!!! haha! I've totally embraced my inner 12 year old :-)

Bridget said...

Um, I'm totally putting Paige to bed Thursday night and then running off to a pre-premiere party with another 28 SHM whose husband is in Afghanistan. We're then going to the midnight showing AND i'll be wearing my "Cold Hands are Hot" t-shirt. So awesome :)

Lisa said...

Oh man, this is a whole world I have not yet entered, although the Young Women want to get me hooked. Let us know what you think :)

Headle said...

I like the "Bella is my Homegirl" cupcake. I'm feeling like we don't use that phrase enough anymore!! He he he...

Alright, alright!! Uncle! I'll read them!! :D I only read the first book and thought it was a fun read, though I got hung up on her writing style. But, I've resisted the Twilight phenomena long enough. Seeing all the fun everyone is having makes me want to join the party! :)

Emily said...

yay! Friday FRIDAY! except I'm not going until Saturday, I can't wait to hear what everyone thought f it. and I discovered candy cane joe joe's last year at my in-laws - yum! I hope to indulge in some this weekend, hopefully they won't be sold out!

Abbie said...

I'm so going. I'm actually not that excited to see the movie, but I'm excited for the GNO. Oh yeah! I will also be pretending to be a 12 year old girl in love with Edward so I don't laugh through the whole movie.

sachia said...

This is so awesome and if Sienna was off the boob I would so join you guys! Take lots of photos...you rock!