Saturday, January 23, 2010

An EXTRA Special Treat

For the thrilling conclusion of my "PA Holidays" blog posts, I present to you the Worldwide Premiere of "Gangy Plays the 'Beatles Rock Band' Drums."

This video is a tribute to Gangy (Tim's mom) and her first go at the drums for the "Beatles Rock Band" video game, which Tim's brother Jeremy got for Christmas. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED... especially if you love the Beatles, the drums, hysterical laughter, and/or unrestricted hilarity.

Enjoy. :-)

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

In my defense, let me just say. . . Nah, I got nothin'. Video games just freak me out. I used to think it was just the ones where you shoot or drive, but apparently drumming is also too dangerous for my blood!
Gangy

Dana Carlin said...

I wish we had video of the first time she tried Super Mario on the original Nintendo!

Abbie said...

That's why I don't play the drums. I am just not so good. But entertaining, I guess. Go Gangy!!

I love that game!

Lisa said...

Hahahaha!!!! I just loved that! I just loved the screaming with the sticks in the air. Too awesome.

But that's kind of how I feel when I do drums, too, so tell her not to feel too bad :)

daMawma said...

There's a lady who has no trouble expressing herself. Rock on, rock-a-doodle Gangy! So fun!

Headle said...

That was AWESOME!!! That was sooo funny! What a great sport!