Thursday, November 10, 2011

California or Bust Appendix: Photos by Weston!

Welcome to the Appendix: Photos by Weston!!

(If you're just joining us, I would recommend starting at the beginning of this series with Day 1, just to keep things in chronological order.  If you subscribe to this blog in Google Reader, then you're probably reading them in the correct order already.  Kudos -- you're ALMOST DONE!)

Throughout our trip, Weston requested to take pictures several times, which I found delightful.  I'm really glad that he contributed to the general photo-journaling of our experiences.

And here they are!












GREAT JOB, WESTON!!!!!!!  You little photographer, you. :-)

(We might want to work on your aim.)

Jump to:
CA Trip Day 1
CA Trip Day 2
CA Trip Day 3
CA Trip Day 4
CA Trip Day 5
CA Trip Day 6
CA Trip Day 7
CA Trip Day 8
CA Trip Day 9
CA Trip Appendix

4 comments:

daMawma said...

When I saw the words 'Bust
Appendix' I thought you were signaling a medical emergency.

That last photo of 'Zombie Jean' with the hollowed out eyes is artistically creepy. Cheers to Weston!

Headle said...

Jean! I LOVE these posts! I just read all of your California posts...it was SO much fun! You really do have gift for capturing all the funny and memorable moments! It was so much fun reading each post and seeing the pictures. What a fantastic trip! Yay!!

Anne Marie said...

I LOVED all the blog posts!! I spread out each entry over the course of the week - for enjoyment and lack of time - and really revelled in all the details and wonderful photos! You are a super mom and a super blogger. How DO you do it all?! Thanks for doing all this work for your devoted followers (especially the proud grandparents!).

Abbie said...

The picture of Tim's crotch is Christmas card worthy!