Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hallo-wheeeeee!!!

Well, let me just say that our Halloween was COMPLETELY overshadowed by our trip to California.  Haha!  (It was so good!  IT WAS SO GOOD!!)  We arrived back in Utah on October 31st at 2 PM, and we had just enough time to race home and rustle up the boys' costumes before it was time for the Halloween party at Tim's office.

Here's Weston with a particularly awesome Captain America pose:

 And here's Cole, just sitting back and enjoying the show:

Ahhh... enjoying the spoils of office trick-or-treating:

After the party, we came home and got ready for the neighborhood trick-or-treating, plus the Trunk or Treat at church!

Cuteness alert!!  Here's an attempted thumbs-up: 

... followed by a really strange face with Buzz Lightyear in tow:

Weston was more brave this year with trick-or-treating.  He still asked me to come to the door with him a couple times, but he was much more confident with ringing the doorbell and saying "Trick or treat!"  We usually had to prod him to say thank you, but he's getting there...! 

And here's Cole again.  As usual, just enjoying the show.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

I am super excited to post about our trip.  As you can imagine, I took around 848,000 photos, so it might take me a little while to find the best 839,000 to actually post on the blog.  But don't worry - you'll hear all about our adventures at Disneyland, Pasadena, and Santa Barbara!  Wheeeeeee!!!

I want to go back.  Is it bad to start planning next year's trip to Disneyland already...?

5 comments:

daMawma said...

Wow, I can't believe you got in all that Halloween activity after just getting back from a week's vacation. Everyone looks happy though. I'm lovin' Cole as a recycled Yoda! Next year he'll know what candy is.

Liz Johnson said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear. And I freaking love those costumes. Seriously, your children are so freaking cute. Cole could totally go Gerber.

Anne Marie said...

I love the pictures and cannot wait to see the California trip hightlights. Oh and maybe you should be planning a trip to DisneyWorld next year instead...

Headle said...

The Andersons always have such amazing costumes! Cole and Weston both look SO RAD! What a Happy Halloween post :)

I'm also looking forward to hearing about California. It sounds like it was a blast! And I always come away from reading your trip posts like I was right there with you. You are such an amazing tour guide...its a gift!

James Cramer said...

Hey Tim and Jean,

I love how you dressed up the kids this year, especially baby Yoda, LOL.