Friday, January 25, 2008

Maybe I can shed a little light...

Many of you had an understandably hard time making out facial features on the ultrasound Jean posted yesterday. I don't know if I could have made it out if I hadn't seen the image moving around at the doctor's office. So, I have attempted here to clarify the image a bit.

On the left is a rough tracing of his facial features, and you can either A) refer to the previously posted picture and compare the two; or B) compare it to the baby-vu (TM) image on the right. Baby-vu (TM) is a special process I'm working on that filters out the visual noise and confusion inherent in ultrasound photos, in order to allow parents to see what their child looks like in the womb. As you can see, we're having one handsome boy.

7 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Tim, you will make gazillions with that invention. I'm serious.

My mom has this bizarro crush on Tom Selleck, so I'm a little weirded out by T-L's real looks. I hope he waits a few years to grow the molestache, too. You know, so as to not intimidate the other children in nursery.

Abby said...

That was awesome!

Brooke said...

Ha! That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Tim, the way you can both educate and communicate emotional meaning through your art is astonishing! Every mom-to-be will be clamoring for your services!

Lisa said...

Baby with a moustache. Creepy. :)

Tiff said...

Uh oh.... Tim are you sure you're the father? That baby looks a lot like it could be... WAIT A MINUTE! I knew I should never have left Jean and Dave in a room together. Only a child of Dave's could grow that much facial hair at such a young age!

*gasp!

Jay said...

haha! Honestly when I first saw the Sellek pic I thought it was Sadaam. Wow!