Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cuteness at the Park

I can't think of anything witty to write in this blog post, so enjoy the photo-documentation of squishy cuteness!! (I'm talking about the baby, by the way... there are some photos of me at the bottom, but "squishy" is not generally my preferred adjective for myself. Also note that Weston is only photogenic when he has the lens all to himself. He becomes decidedly more distracted when I'm in pictures with him. What a little snob.)

FYI, if you live in either the Cincinnati or Philadelphia area, then you only have another few days to wait until you yourself can squish those chubby little thighs! Again, talking about the baby here.











6 comments:

daMawma said...

Lovely! Just lovely...a treat for this grannymawma! When you are behind the camera, Weston is smiling AT YOU. He feels no love for a silver camera by itself.

Liz Johnson said...

SO CUTE! And I totally have that same onesie. Adorable. :)

dana said...

Aw. Totally squishy cuteness! I love the shots of him on his tummy looking right at the camera. Cute cute cute!

J&C Hale family said...

What a good looking kiddo! I think he's a handsome mix of his parents! It's fun to hear about the fun things you are up to!

megan said...

he is super adorable! I wish we had gotten a chance to talk more at pool day! I turned around and you were gone...maybe next week? :-)

Lisa said...

He is SO. CUTE!!! I wish I could see him in person. What a doll!!