Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Most Favorite of All

I often write about my favorite things. But now it's time to reveal my most favorite thing of all: my husband. Today we celebrate six years of marriage!! Here are just two reasons why he's my most favorite:

(1) You know how I'm always complaining about our camera, which is the Worst Camera Ever in the Great Expanse of All Time and Space? Well, Tim bought me a new camera for our anniversary. And he didn't pay for it out of our meager savings account, either; he used the money that he earned from his week-long temp job at a theme park design studio. I can't wait for it to arrive. It will be so nice to have a camera that isn't held together by RUBBERBANDS.

(2) I forgot to get Tim an anniversary card this year. I've been so focused on the date night planning that that small little detail apparently fell through the cracks. So, when he told me that he was going to Rite-Aid to get a card for me, I asked him to pick one up for himself, too. We laughed about that for a long time. And yet, he DID. That, my friends, is love. (FYI, it's a giant card with a picture of Bumblebee, the transformer.)

That man is my absolute favorite. And we are so excited about our date night!!! (This was typed right as Tim started playing the score from Terminator 2 on his computer.)

11 comments:

dietcokegrrl said...

YAY for a new camera--and a great husband! Happy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I've always thought that you guys were a fantastically amazing couple. Happy 6 years!

And I love that card story. Too awesome.

lyndsey said...

yay! happy anniversary! tim really is a great husband b/c we saw him at target last night taking weston out while you were at home babysitting :)

daMawma said...

Have a great 6th Anniversary date night! (May I have your old camera, rubberbands and all? I'm not proud.)

Lalee Photography said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!! You two are the best and make me excited about marriage. It's true. You also make me excited about having kids b/c you're such amazing parents. :-) I hope you have a great date night! Love you guys!!!!

Abbie said...

hahaha, oh, I love that he picked it up for you. Now that is a great husband!

I hope you have a fabulous time and take a load of great pictures.

Abbie said...

Just kidding you can't take pictures with your new camera yet. I should really read more carefully. I was just too distracted by the card story.

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a perfect couple! I LOVE the card story! LOL

Gaskin Girl said...

Haha, that's great about the card thing. And I'm SUPER JEALOUS about your new camera. I think we must have picked out the same lame camera back in the day. Don't you just love rubberbands?

Headle said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't wait to hear all about your date! You guys are SO STINKIN' CUTE together!!!!! Anderson family = Disney quality FUN 24/7!!!

sachia said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Anniversary. Did I mention that I wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary?