Wednesday, December 9, 2009

For Your Christmas Enjoyment

Since many of you fine folks don't live in Pasadena, you therefore probably don't know my Pasadena friends, and you therefore probably don't read my Pasadena friends' blogs. So, I thought I'd share an especially jolly Christmas photograph from my friend Lauren's blog. Her twins (Ethan & Kate) are just a little younger than Weston, and they had the joyous opportunity to visit Santa this year:


Best. Santa. Picture. EVER. Can't you just feel (and HEAR) that Christmas joy?! Thanks, Lauren. :-)

I just can't get over the expression on Santa's face, either...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Oh man, I am literally laughing out loud right now. That picture is too freaking perfect. And you're right, Santa's face is awesome.

Lalee Photography said...

AHHAHAHAAHA! That is AWESOME! Those poor children are scarred for life now. LOL. Santa does not look pleased. LOL!!! This made my day :-)

Katie said...

awesome! we go through that every year with afton (3 1/2 and still won't sit on his lap without screaming)... I can't imagine doing it in double! SOmeone needs to send that to awkwardfamilyphotos.com

Wendi said...

So awesome. Seriously.

La La Land said...

Awesome. He has the same facial expression he had in Siena's photo.,

James Cramer said...

Hey Jean and Tim, that picture is really funny! TTYL