Friday, December 18, 2009

Hungry Man? Not hungry enough…

So, I’ve just finished a “Hungry Man” fried chicken frozen dinner. Rather, I called off my attempt to do so and considered my meal “finished” soon after it began. They ought to change the name to “Starving Man,” because I think that’s the only degree of hunger that would drive a man to eat that quantity and quality of food.

I can easily say that was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever put in my mouth, and I have distinct memories of eating both cat food and crayons as a child. I would rather resort to digging through neighborhood garbage cans like some sort of suburban pest than try to choke down any of that cr*p again (this is a family blog, so I’ll censor the choicest words for the benefit of our sensitive readers). So gross…

10 comments:

daMawma said...

Oh no, Tim, you're already talking about raiding garbage cans again. (I think you miss your honey-bunny.) Another downward spiral.

Headle said...

If this leads to more comic relief...I think I'm okay with you suffering a little longer...he he he! Way to take one for the team! :P

Liz Johnson said...

You could always consult with your raccoon friends to see where the good stuff is, dumpster-wise.

Lisa said...

Jean, oh Jean! Don't leave Tim all aloooooone!!!

Jean said...

HAHAHAHA... poor Timmy. And here I am in PA, preparing orange chicken and sauteed green beans for me and your family. :-)

PS - This probably won't surprise you, but I've had those Hungry Man meals before, and I thought they were actually kinda good. :-)

Jean said...

Hey Tim - can I come out there? Jean made us eat some kind of Hungry Man orange chicken and sauteed green bean dinner last night . . .
Actually, she made us a most delicious meal. It was so welcome to have dinner made for us after a long day of selling delicious candy to crazy people. You would have liked it. She is the best daughter-in-law ever! See you soon!

Anne Marie said...

Wait - that last comment was not from Jean. It was from me (your Mom). I don't know why it was posted from Jean, but it sure looks like she was tooting her own horn!

Tim Anderson said...

Wow, Jean, I don't know why you hacked into my Mom's Blogger account to create that ridiculous cover story, but I see right through it... Shame on you...

B Brown said...

Oh Tim, we are sad when Jean and Weston are away, but love your blogging!

We feed our dogs better than that, so you are welcome to come share ;)

Mary said...

Tim....we all need to get together! I think you and Eddie would hit it off, ha....you're in the same industry!!! We are in Burbank....not too far from you guys.