Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas, Anderson Style

So, if you've been keeping up with the blog, many of you know that Jean and Weston are already in Philly, visiting family. They left me behind in Pasadena simply because they do not enjoy my company, but I'll be joining them next week (just kidding about them not enjoying my company... I hope...). The task of creating our annual Christmas photo has fallen to me in their absence. In Anderson tradition (dating back to my family's Christmas photos throughout my childhood), a simple family portrait will not suffice. With that in mind, I present to you (for your viewing pleasure?) the West Coast Anderson Christmas Photo 2009:


14 comments:

daMawma said...

Wow, I'm so impressed! You just can't get any more retro-polyester than that! Merry Christmas, So-Cal Anderson clan. I love you all.

Liz Johnson said...

Viewing pleasure, indeed.

Jean, you really should consider that 'do.

Tiff said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Disgusting! I love it!

Eric Hanson said...

Weston is my favorite - he grows facial hair faster than I do! (not saying much)

La La Land said...

Wow, Weston has grown! Merry Christmas guys!

Abbie said...

Winner!

Tim, that looks like it's really you. Jean, you're hot!

Lisa said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I love it! I agree, Weston looks nice (?) with that facial hair :)

Headle said...

How do you come up with these ideas? That is really, really funny! I think the Anderson family Christmas card is fast becoming a holiday tradition for all of us! :)

Kristen said...

LOVE the photo!

Lesley said...

Ahhhh! I am going to have nightmares about that animal on your face, Tim. And Weston! Ahhhh!

Master Jeremiah said...

"Hi there my name is Weston I still live with my parents I've never kissed a girl other than my mom do you wanna go out with me?" (puncuation omitted on purpose)

dana said...

Okay, Jean actually looks awesome with that hair!

Mary said...

hahaha.....love it!!!!! PS-we need to see you guys!

sachia said...

No one has a card out like this...no one. You guys are gut busters. Tee hee....laughing all the way.