Thursday, June 7, 2007

Top 10 Europe Pictures: Fun Category Part 2

Jean at the Louvre (waiting for Tim to finish taking pictures so that we can devour our delicious baguette and pain au chocolat).

Tim and his favorite Disney ride ("Irates" of the Caribbean) at Disneyland Paris.

Jean on the overnight train from Paris to Rome. (If I'd known that in a few hours I'd be in a dark, claustrophic "bed" a foot above the sticky floor wiping the sweaty hair off my face while trying to fall asleep, I might not have been so smiley).

Jean and Tim at the Colosseum. A photo of the two of us, not taken by one of us sticking our arm out, is rare.

Look, I'm about to venture to Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross Station!! (Haha, just kidding! I'm a Muggle! Obviously I can't get through!)

3 comments:

The Mead's said...

You guys are awesome. We miss you so much! Thanks for keeping us updated on your fun adventures. Yeah sorry we are slackers and haven't done the same.

Jean next time have Tim try to get through he is looking a little like Hagrid. J/k He looks nice with facial hair!!!

J&C Hale family said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing!

Jay said...

Lovin the kick ass beard Tim!!