Thursday, June 7, 2007

Top 10 Europe Pictures: Fun Category Part 1

Jean and Tim in front of Buckingham Palace. Cheerio!

Tim in front of an imposing array of cannons at the Tower of London.

Jean in Trafalgar Square in London. (See the London Eye in the distance? It's watching you.)

The obligatory top-o'-Eiffel-Tower kiss. (Can ya tell that it was windy and freaking cold?? I have very, very fond memories of our trip up the Tower, but I must admit that due to the weather and the crowds, there's a little bit of eternal, burning hatred mixed in.)

Tim at the Arc de Triomphe. He was imitating this commercial that we always see for a car dealership in Southern California, where the guy stands with his legs like four feet apart.

5 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Tim, that beard is not BYU approved. I am telling.

Unknown said...

Me too.

Lillian said...

Hey Guys - it's great to see you! What an amazing trip to Europe. Thanks for sharing the photos. We are now on opposite ends of the country - far away from our Wymount luxury apartments, but it's nice to be able to keep in touch. Thanks for sharing your blog!

Lauri said...

I LOVE the picture of you guys kissing! You're adorable!

Lindsey and Jon said...

Hi Tim and Jean! This is Lindsey and I just created a blog account so I could sign on and say hi to you guys. Jean, remember when we were in Paris and accidentally left the Louvre? Good times! Anyway, you two are too cute, and since we have the EXACT same favorite shows I feel I need to check out this blog a lot. Miss you both. PS, Lauri your picture is so pretty!