Friday, May 23, 2008

Five Years!

THE ENGAGEMENT
THE WEDDING
Five years ago today, Tim and I wed in the Washington D.C. temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. How time flies! I don't know what to say to convey how happy I have been with this decision. Tim is the sweetest, dreamiest, funniest, most supportive, most considerate, most wonderful person that I have ever met in my life. (Feel free to stop reading this when the dry-heaving begins.) I am so in love with him, and I am a lucky girl to have him. I feel extra blessed this anniversary that we can celebrate the occasion with a new little addition to our union. (As blessed as we are, we are still delighted to leave our little Tadpole with a babysitter this evening so that we can have our first REAL date in months!)

Tim, I LOVE YOU! I am absolutely beaming as I think of you while writing this. You are amazing, and you are a dream come true. I am so happy that I met you so many years ago, and that you are the person to whom I am joined for eternity. I am so happy that I have you, and that we have a family of our own now. Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life. Noaglar! XOXO

NOW WATCH AS THE INSANITY ENSUES...













I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, TIM!!!

7 comments:

Headle said...

CUTE!!! Happy Anniversary :D

dana said...

Your hair is so short!
I'm glad you guys have each other. You're a cute couple...with an adorable new addition. Happy Anniversary!

Tiff said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Happy 5 years to one of the only couple friends we have where we actually both like both of you a TON!

(Just be carfeul about celebrating too much... Weston's too young for a new sibling just yet).

OMG! Did I just post that on the world wide web? Oh, I'm sure Jean will be more embarassed to read it then I am writing it.

LOVE YOU GUYS A TRILLION TIMES OVER! HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!!!!

Lalee Photography said...

Yay for you guys!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Wow. I can't believe it's been 5 years already. That's just so awesome. You two are the best couple ever. And that's some quality cake smashing right there!!! hahaha :-) Well done!

Liz Johnson said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

I'm so glad you guys smushed the cake in the face, too. People look at me like I'm an alien freak when I mentioned we did that. As though our marriage will never last or something because of cake smashing. Whatever.

daMawma said...

I'm loving the photos and the walk down Memory Lane. Special blessings as you celebrate your journey together. Happy 5th!!

Lillian said...

Congratulations on five years!! What a sweet post, Jean. :) Love the pictures of the smashed wedding cake!!