Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Bragging? (sigh)

What’s the best way to brag on a blog? Should I try to be really humble, mentioning a success of mine for “informative purposes” while acting like it’s no big deal? Or should I just go for it, shamelessly proclaiming my own awesomeness and superiority?

While you’re considering that question, you may want to go ahead and start rolling your eyes and shaking your heads in disapproval.

Because I am feeling shameless. AND AWESOME.

Remember how I wrote last time about my amazing score on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride at Disneyland? And how I said that it was the best score that I would probably ever get in my life?

Well, destiny be damned. Because I TOTALLY beat it. And not only that, but when I got off the ride, I learned that I was ranked #1 (out of the people who had played up to that point in the day, which was mid-afternoon, not morning, mind you).

So, GALACTIC HERO NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!! (Imagine like a million more exclamation points.) Here’s the proof of my exploit:

See the giant #1 over my score? Okay, good. I just wanted to make sure that you saw it.

I love this picture, by the way. Look at me. Look at those crazy eyes. There is an intensity there that is seldom seen by other living souls. You can almost feel the passion and the concentration. When that picture was taken (in the last room, where you battle Zurg), I knew that I was this close to total victory, and you can totally see it in those crazy, fiery eyes. Hahaha!

(Alright, alright. So “ZachD” has still scored over 3 million points. BIG DEAL. Maybe he should just pipe down and stop bragging.)

6 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

AWESOME. I am so impressed, Jean. And Tim? Step it up, please.

Lisa said...

YOU ARE MY HERO. I love the fire in your eyes, especially. Go Jean!!!

P.S. I love Weston's little head poking up :) :)

daMawma said...

Here's a quote from some baseball player, "If ya done it, it ain't braggin'."

Wendi said...

I am all for shamelessly proclaiming your awesomeness, so I LOVE this post. And that is quite the intense look on your face.

Mary said...

hahaha...how fun is that!?!?! You're so funny! Love it!

Headle said...

Zach D probably didn't have a toddler on his lap!!! I think you should get at least a million more points for that!! Rad picture!