Sunday, February 7, 2010

Belly Laughs

Grandparent Alert: cute grandchild video below!

Yesterday, Weston introduced our hallway mirror to his belly, and I managed to catch it on video. Enjoy!



This video will be added to the collection that I will keep on repeat playback when I'm 50 years old, after my children have all entered their teen years but before there are any grandchildren, when I will cradle their childhood toys and weep about how cute and little they used to be and how I should've appreciated it more at the time. (Haha! Yep. I probably should.)

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Such a cute boy! I am way impressed with his speech! Wow! He is getting big!

Lisa said...

I absolutely love it! He is too darn cute. "Bah bah camRAH!!!" Too cute!!

Lalee Photography said...

HAHAHA! That is the cutest video EVER! Everytime you laugh Jean I just start cracking up b/c your laugh is so contagious! I loooove the Weston videos and demand more!! :)

Forrest said...

hahaha!! I do the same thing every morning. He is good at performing. I love it! He's such a happy little man, but how could he not be with parents like you two.

Forrest said...

ps this is Abbie. Don't tell anyone, but Forrest does the mirror tummy intro too.

Liz Johnson said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Hahahaha that first time he bumps the mirror is AWESOME. Cracked me up!

What exactly does "Bop" mean? Because Nathan uses "bop" to mean sippy cup. So... just curious.

Headle said...

This video is SO CUTE!!! Your laugh really is contagious Jean! I love how he runs down the hall almost expecting to find something different and then is happily surprised to find his belly button again! That little Weston is ADORABLE!!!! I love the video collection idea. PRECIOUS!!!