Friday, February 1, 2008

Ahhhh My Precious Lost Returns...


LOST IS BACK!!! LOST IS BACK!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!

So, how cool was the season premiere last night?? We loved it. I really want to discuss it, but I'll hold myself back so as not to ruin it for the DVDers. Tim and I celebrated the restart of one of our fave series in natural fashion with a Lost party, which included Tim, Jean, and two pizzas from Tarantino's. (Don't worry, we didn't finish both pizzas.) It was delicious AND exciting!!

Then I had my 37-week baby appointment this morning, during which (I'll spare you the details) I was informed that little Tadpole-Leonard will probably not be moving in with us this week (cue sad music). So, the waiting game continues! Here's the latest belly photo:



And if checking out cute and clever photos of Jean is your thing, then be sure to visit the Lalee Photography website! My awesome PA friend Lauri recently started Lalee, and her portfolio online includes a few photos of pregnant Jean from late December 2007. (See if you can find them! They're hidden in "Engagements" and "Portraits!") If you live in the PA area, I highly recommend that you hire Lauri for your various portraiting needs. She is really fun and highly professional too, and she is flush with creative ideas. Seriously, I am amazed by her incredible talent, and I'm so glad that I was able to have a photo shoot with her. YAY LAURI!!!

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh! You are such cute stuff.

I want Lalee Photography to photograph my ENTIRE life. I love her stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute pregnancy picture on the photography site.
And YAY for LOST too. We loved the premiere. Cool flash-forwards from now on. Good stuff!

Lalee Photography said...

Thanks so much for the props Jean Bean! haha. Although those photos are aaall you! It's not hard taking photos of the most adorable pregnant person EVER! :-)

Liz Johnson said...

You are a HOT MAMA! And I love Lalee Photography. How far of a drive is PA from here? Eh, it can't be that bad. :)

Lisa said...

You look adorable!! Although I'm sad that T-L won't be coming this week. But I'm glad that you can enjoy Lost. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your nesting instinct is in high gear. You look great! Just don't wear yourself out. Nap anytime you feel tired. It's a luxury you won't get when T-L arrives. Do you have ANT comfortable sleeping position left???

Anonymous said...

Sorry for that typo....let me try again. Is there ANY comfortable sleeping position left???

Tiff said...

Um, you could've come to OUR house for LOST!!! We have the coolest TV EVER to watch it on! Maybe you want to come over THIS week to watch it?!!! FUN! Please?

ALSO, why are you pregnant in your engagement picture? I'm telling.

P.S. WE MUST GO TO D-LAND TOGETHER BEFORE THE BABY COMES!!!

Karyn & Ed said...

i'm soooo excited about the new episodes of lost! i'm kind crushing over kate & sawyer's relationship. don't forget abc.com has free full episode if you miss one.