Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yay, More Photos of Jean and Tim!!

So, I've mentioned my awesome friend Lauri before, who recently started Lalee Photography in the Philadelphia area. Lauri and I have been close friends ever since elementary school, and she's the absolute best - if I could pick a few words to describe her, they'd be happy, smiley, upbeat, sweet, generous, sincere, understanding, and (especially) super-duper fun!!! Seriously, everything is ten times more fun when Lauri is there (which is in part why I'm SO excited about her upcoming wedding, in which I'm going to be a bridesmaid, yaaaay!).

When it comes to her passion and her career of photography, she's downright genius, and I am always so impressed with her creations. So, naturally, I was thrilled when I learned that Tim and I are the subject of her most recent blog post! I had a photo shoot with Lauri back in December when Tim and I were visiting our families for the holiday, and you can view a bunch of those photos at the Lalee Photography blog. WOW!!! She made us look REALLY cute, haha! What an awesome experience it was for us (Tim and I had lots of mandatory cuddle time, which was great), and what incredible fun it was for me to spend that time with Lauri, getting creative and just being silly. THANKS LAURI!!! I LOVE YA!!!

7 comments:

dana said...

Adorable pictures of you guys! I love that black and white one of you and Tim looking at each other. Really great.
Your friend is a talented lady!

Abbie said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest pictures ever ever. You look so good! Now I want to get some pregger pics. CUTE!

Lalee Photography said...

Yaaaay! I'm so glad you like them Jean! You're so sweet to do a post about them! haha :-) Little Tadpole Leonard better get ready for a photoshoot extravaganza when I see you next! haha :-)

Lisa said...

Wow, those pictures are fantastic!! I loved the "Bump" sign :) And, that one with you guys on the swings and your reflections in the water--this girl has talent! How neat to have these pictures of you guys :)

daMawma said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, "me want FooooToooos"

Nat said...

what CUTE pictures! you'll cherish those forever

Kizzycakes said...

LOVE those pictures! i was just checkin to see if that baby's come yet -- BUMMER! good luck!