Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My "Preg-ression"

Hahaha...haha...ha. Get it? Pregression? Hahaha. (The runner-up was "My Belly-volution.") Anyway, here is a compilation of my 9 months of pregnancy, which is an idea that I stole from Janelle (cutie-patootie new mom), because I thought it was totally neat. :-)

The "YAAAAAY I'm patriotic and pregnant on the Fourth of July" photo (5 weeks)

The "I FINALLY sort of almost look pregnant (even though I totally don't)" photo (22 weeks)

The "Hooray, I'm wearing a maternity shirt, take my picture!" photo (25 weeks)

The "Third trimester, finally I actually look really pregnant" photo (28 weeks)

The "Wow, we should probably start buying things and making arrangements to have a baby here" photo (31 weeks)

The "Haha... I'm starting to look pretty big now, haha" photo (34 weeks)

The "WOW, that belly is REALLY sticking out now!" photo (37 weeks)

THE END Photo (39 weeks)

(aka The "Look out, ginormous belly comin' through!" photo)

(aka The "Feel free to come ANYTIME now, baby!" photo)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz Johnson said...

You are stinking hot. I LOVE IT! You look FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! How do you manage to stay upright???

Lesley said...

That was cool!

You do look great, Jean! I am so so so excited for you guys. Your belly is so cute in that last shot. That is what a pregnant woman should look like!

Lisa said...

I especially love the new picture--you look awesome!!

Do you ever look at old pictures and think, "Look at how SKINNY I am? Will I EVER be that small again?" 'Cause I sure do. Not about you! About me. You get it. Right?

Lillian said...

I am so excited for you guys! Your little baby will be here so soon. It is SUCH an exciting time! I can't wait to see pictures of him.

Lalee Photography said...

You're like the hottest pregnant person ever! I'm going to look like a house when I'm pregnant and you just look gorgeous. No fair. haha.

Yaaay baby! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hilary w said...

You look great! I cannot wait to see the "HE'S ARRIVED!" post!

dana said...

love the Preg-gression!
Yes, you definitely look preggers.
Come any time little Leonard. Can't wait to meet you little guy!

Tim Anderson said...

Soooo hot... ;)

GordonandChrissy said...

You are so cute pregnant! I love the pre-gression pictures. Hilarious.