Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's a Boy!

So, I don't have pictures yet... our wireless connection in the room is not too good, so I'm actually at the apartment, picking up Mom Anderson who just flew in from Philadelphia, and I figured I'd share the good news and promise pictures to come.

Weston James Anderson was born at 2:27am, Pacific Time, after 9 or so hours of labor. He was 20.5" long and weighed 8lbs, 7.3oz. Jean was spectacularly amazing, really indescribably great. She did such a fantastic job that I could go on and on and on, except that she's waiting for me back at the hospital, and Mom Anderson and I had better go over there. Both Jean and the baby are doing very well. More to come with pictures!

14 comments:

Jay said...

AWESOME!!!!!! congrats you guys!!! We love you!

Liz Johnson said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! Tell Jean we love her!! I knew she'd do great. :) Congratulations!!!

Jenn said...

YEAH!! Congratulations!

dana said...

Congrats! Way to push Jean.
Can't wait to see pics of little Weston. I'll try to remember not to call him Leonard to his face.

Lisa said...

Hooray!!!!!!! Hooray hooray hooray!!!! It's wonderful to hear that everything went well--welcome to the world, Weston James!!

I hope that John will be able to say that I did amazing :) That's so nice of you to say that about your dear wife! Let her know we love her and are thinking of her :)

Abby said...

Yahoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see pictures. I'm so glad things went well, I knew Jean would do great. Send our love and congrats to Jean and baby Weston. (Love the name, by the way.)

Tiff said...

(As I mentioned in my text this morning)... "YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!"

Shanell Farr said...

aww I'm so happy it finally happend! I'm dying to know if you ended up getting an epidural!?! Oh and I love the name! So cute!

hilary w said...

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that everything went well and that Jean and Weston are good. I can't wait to see pictures and hear details. I LOVE the name, too!

daMawma said...

Thanks Tim! I'm glad that Mommy and baby are both
doing fine. Okay, new Daddy, you can learn from this video:

Babies and Fathers (diaper changing)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2iKO3DnT0

laura said...

go jean! that's a big boy! congratulations!

GordonandChrissy said...

Congratulations, you guys!!! Hopefully next time we're down with Tiff and Dave you can come and we can meet the little stud. :)

Vicky said...

I've been checking your blog often lately to see if the baby had come. Congratulations from the Duerschs! We're excited for you guys!

dietcokegrrl said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see the pictures!! Congratulations!!