Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gimme

I want to win a free handbag!! Specifically, the one to the left, because I'm in the market for a brown purse right now. Thanks to Abby for telling me about this contest -- visit www.handbagplanet.com to register to win a free handbag. They're giving away a free bag every hour for 24 hours on October 15th! Yay! And if I post a link to the contest on my blog, then I get not ONE entry, but 25 entries!! Sorry, I know, I'm lame. But I really want a bag. And you have to admit, this is a pretty brilliant promotional scheme by Handbag Planet. So, I will give them props for their 21st century marketing ingenuity. :-)

7 comments:

Wendi said...

Uh oh! You picked the same handbag that I did!

Abby said...

NO! I want that one TOO!! :)

Megan said...

Jean, I found your comment on our family website! Weston is so cute! When I saw him clapping and sitting with a Boppy behind him I thought, "Wait, Harrison was just sitting in his Boppy. I wonder if he's about 7 months old." I checked your Feb. posts and found WEston was born on the 26th. Harrison was born the 12th. :) Hooray for almost 8 month olds!! Say Hi to Tim!

Kristy Rolph said...

Jean, we are going to be in Philadelphia from December 17th to the 31st. We will definately love to see you guys and we'd love to meet little Weston... he is soooooo cute!

Mary said...

Love the hand bag!!! I find that I am getting more into handbags lately because they are SO CUTE. Anyway, hope all is well! Take care :)

daMawma said...

Your chances of winning THAT bag will probably be 400,000 to 1 by game day. Better odds are to vote for the ugliest bag (that few would want to walk around with) and your odds might by 1 to 1. Of course, then you will own the UGLIEST bag!

Lalee Photography said...

That's such a super cute bag!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you win! Go Jean Go!